Monday, December 14, 2009

Community service

The First time I went to community service I had to help adults with their Citizenship test. I pretty much tutored them on what kind of questions would be on the test and how they should answer them. I found this very challenging because my adult didn't speak english well so it took longer to complete the test then the others. I really liked tutoring because I was helping someone who really needed it.

The Second time I went to do community service it was much different. I had to help organize by filing papers by year and month. I thought I waz very helpful because there was a lot of papers dating from 2003 to the present.

The Third time was very similar to the second. I again helped them organize by making sure thier papers were filied correctly. I also had to come up with ideas for the Christmas party and made a flyer for what hours they are open. It was more relaxing this time because there were many volunteers so we were able to talk to them about their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment